Do you want to be a part of our Microsoft Azure cloud solutions and together with the product manager and the rest of the development team, have the end-to-end responsibility of architecting, building, and operating our cloud solutions, then this position might be interesting to you.
Boyum IT Solutions is an award-winning development house that started in the SAP ecosystem, with now 25 years of ERP experience and over 12,000 customers in 125 countries. Our strong individual skill sets combined with our fast and efficient implementation methodology make us one of the strongest teams in the field.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer with .NET skills and experience in architecting and developing software and services on Microsoft Azure. A strong team player who contributes positively to the team dynamic and has a lean and agile mindset. A professional who has a good understanding of the business and knows how to map this into an ideal solution. You have a proven record of continuously evolving, evaluating, and experimenting with new technologies to ensure our business and the solutions are up to date.
You will work from our office in Budapest, Hungary, and have a close corporation with colleagues in Budapest, Aarhus, and Frankfurt.
You will join our cloud applications team that develops our cloud applications, which is a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and product designers. The team uses agile methodologies to deliver and improve our cloud applications.
You will have the possibility to work with the entire technology stack, including Angular, TypeScript, .Net C#, Cosmos, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Kubernetes and Redis. Our cloud products continuously evolve, and you will also be evaluating and experimenting with new technologies to serve our customers better.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifics and develop software architecture and design.
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase and our Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Contribute high-level architectural design and patterns.
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns and developing standard operating procedures.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields is essential.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with .NET development in C#, CosmosDB, and GIT
- Experience with microservices and developing cloud applications in Microsoft Azure
- Proven experience in application architecture and design
- Ability and desire to work in a lean-agile team environment.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player with good collaboration skills
- Good understanding of the business problem the software is solving
An advantage but not a requirement
- Experience with working with CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Business Central other ERP systems
- Knowledge about the manufacturing processes
For questions about the position, you are welcome to Development Manager, Mads Michelsen at mami@. To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, portfolio and/or case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you! boyum-it.com
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunities for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer you a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key.
If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.