We are currently looking for a Software Engineer with experience in architecting and developing software and services on cloud providers. A strong team player who contributes positively to the team dynamic and has a lean and agile mindset. A professional who has a good understanding of the business and knows how to map this into an ideal solution. You have a proven record of continuously evolving, evaluating, and experimenting with new technologies to ensure our business and the solutions are up to date.
This position requires a willingness to work with different programming languages and different areas.
You will join our Intelligent Document Processing team, which is a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and product designers. The team uses agile methodologies to deliver and improve our cloud applications.
Our cloud products continuously evolve, and you will also be evaluating and experimenting with new technologies to serve our customers better.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifics and develop software architecture and design.
- Implementing new features
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase and our cloud infrastructure.
- Contribute high-level architectural design and patterns.
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns and developing standard operating procedures.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields is essential.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with either Python, .NET, Blazor or Go.
- Experience with microservices and developing cloud applications.
- Proven experience in application architecture and design.
- Ability and desire to work in a lean-agile team environment.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player with good collaboration skills.
Advantage but not a requirement
- Experience with working with CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Business Central other ERP systems
- React.js / React Native
We look forward to hearing from you!
For questions about the position, you are welcome to write to our VP Development, Danjal Bertelsen at dabe@. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to boyum-it.comhr@. We look forward to hearing from you! boyum-it.com
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunities for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer you a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key.
If you are the colleague we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.