Full Stack .NET Developer PLAYING a key role by MODERNIZING our CUSTOMER PORTAL
Boyum IT Solutions creates award-winning solutions that solve business challenges within supply chain management, in areas such as manufacturing, logistics, quality control and invoicing.
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer with experience building cloud solutions. Familiarity with remote collaboration and agile methodologies is a plus. Together with the Product Manager and a Senior Developer from Madrid, you will play a key role, modernizing the solution to the latest .NET/C# version, adopting the frontend into Microsoft Blazor C# and moving the platform to Microsoft Azure. Besides that, you will develop new features required by the business and maintain the application to ensure its quality.
You will join a small team maintaining a business-critical cloud solution used internally and by our 700+ reseller partners worldwide. You will be based at our headquarters in Aarhus or from our office in Budapest. We expect the team to grow and take on the development of new applications as part of our Innovation and sustainability strategy.
The current solution is a classic ASP.NET MVC/C# application using Entity Framework with MS SQL Server, Bootstrap, jQuery, and TypeScript and is currently hosted internally on IIS. The primary tools used are Visual Studio, ReSharper, MS Test Azure DevOps, Git, SmartGit, and SQL Management Studio.
We are looking for someone who can…
- Learn and understand business processes supported by the solution and contribute?with?insights into where more value can be generated.
- Empathize with users and collaborate to improve usability and user experience.
- Follow coding standards, best practices, and write code that is understandable and comment on where needed.
- Learn about various technologies on your own. When needed, find additional resources, talk to the right people, and find a good solution.
- Be willing to offer help and share?your?knowledge. Also, the candidate should be able to communicate with confidence and demonstrate genuine commitment.
- Feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders, managers, teammates, and users. The ability to work well with others is a must.
- Have a positive and transparent attitude towards challenges.
- Be able to understand problems clearly, break them down into hypotheses, and propose solutions in a coherent manner.
It is a requirement that…
- You have B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Science or equivalent.
- You have 5+ experience in a software development role.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Cloud Developer Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with all stages of the development?lifecycle.
- You have experience working with: ASP.NET MVC/C# and MS SQL,
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
It is an advantage, but by no means a requirement if…
- You have hands-on experience with API design and development.
- You have experience working in an agile team?environment.
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure and maybe have one or several Microsoft Azure Certifications
- You have experience in application design and software architecture, especially related to distributed applications.
- You have knowledge in DDD (Domain-driven Design), TDD (Test-driven Development) and BDD (Behavior-driven Development).
For questions about the position, you are welcome to Development Manager, Mads Michelsen at mami@. To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, portfolio and/or case studies to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! boyum-it.com
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality and a service-oriented mindset is the key.
If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.