Would you like to influence our future cloud platform and the way that thousands of enterprises are managing their business?
What we are seeking?
We are seeking a Frontend Developer with a flair for detail and implementing a great web experience. As our dedicated Frontend Developer, you will play a key role in defining our frontend architecture and standards and making users fall in love with the next generation of our cloud solutions.
You will be based out of our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark, or our office in Budapest, with close collaboration with our product teams in Frankfurt, Madrid, Budapest, and Aarhus. We are looking for a strong team player who contributes positively to the team dynamic.
What you will do?
You’ll be in the Product Development department where you will join a cross-functional team of product managers, product designers, and developers. Together with the product designers and developers, you will implement robust and production-ready web designs for common browsers.
You will also participate in discovery and design sprints where you contribute to discussions around new concepts and develop rapid experiments for the user and business validation. You are not afraid to push back on the designers and developers to achieve the best possible user experience for the end-users.
What are we looking for? We are looking for a talented individual with the following qualifications.
- Educational background in a design or IT-related field or equivalent and have 4+ years experience as a developer
- Primary skills, Angular TypeScript/JavaScrip, and CSS.
- Will be great to have experience with Microsoft .Net C# or building cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- You care about code quality and maintainability and you can automate the testing of your solutions.
- Passion for thinking creatively about digital experiences and visualizing concepts
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced lean-agile team environment (prior experience with Scrum or Kanban is an advantage)
- Prior experience using Sketch or similar tools will be an advantage.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Are you the right person?
Submit your CV together with a link to a sample of your work that you are proud of.
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values.
We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation. We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key. If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.