Do you want to work in a well-established international growth company?
You will have the opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality and a service-oriented mindset are top priorities.
Boyum IT Solutions is an award-winning development house that started in the SAP ecosystem, with now 25 years of ERP experience and over 12,000 customers in 125 countries.?Our strong individual skill sets combined with our fast and efficient implementation methodology make us one of the strongest teams in the field.
You will report to the Head of Partner Success Americas and perform your tasks in close cooperation with the other departments in the new Partner Success Unit Americas (Implementation Success, Support and Sales.)
• Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners in your designated countries and facilitate tools and resources to ensure their success.
• Manages and drives sales execution according to business targets in order to significantly contribute to Boyum IT ambitious growth and acquisition of new customers in the area assigned.
• Actively support the sales process with partners for our different solutions, from verticals to horizontals and new Boyum Cloud products.
• Coordinates the sales activities with broader sales, marketing and solution initiatives to ensure this is part of an integrated sales approach
• Conduct sales presentations
• Ensures healthy pipeline is in place for assigned area of responsibility: designs Demand Generation activities jointly with the Marketing team
• Proven track record of succeeding set sales targets in software companies in the SMB segment.
• General business process understanding in different industries across the entire supply chain: mainly manufacturing and logistic.
• Ability to engage and interact with customers and partners – at all levels
• Strong customer focus and good customer management skills
• Able to work independently and to work part of a multi-cultural (virtual) team
• Demonstrated interpersonal and team-work abilities
• Excellent negotiation and networking skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in verbal and written English
• Willingness to travel in the region
• Previous presales experience would be an advantage.
What Boyum IT Offers
• An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
• Room for ideas and initiatives in a dynamic and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
• Excellent remuneration. Base salary will depend on experience and skill level.
• Achievable bonus program and opportunity to accelerate.
• A leading role in a well-established international growth company with exciting customers and strong internal capabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For questions about the position, you are welcome to write to our Head of Partner Success Americas, Mads Harding Madsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunities for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer you a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key.
If you are the colleague we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.