It doesn't matter how experienced you are with SAP Business One, the B1 Usability Package (B1UP) makes your work more efficient with easy customizations, dashboard reporting, bulk updating, and more. These starting lessons are made for our partners and customers who have never used B1UP and might not even have a license yet. In roughly two hours, this training will kickstart your path to become a B1UP master.
- Lesson 1: From Zero to First Configuration (22 minutes)
- Lesson 2: Making Simple and Easy Tweaks for Instant Value (9 minutes)
- Lesson 3: Getting a Better Overview with Dashboard Visualizations (12 minutes)
- Lesson 4: How to do Screen Manipulation (11 minutes)
- Lesson 5: Doing Bulk Updates of Data (9 minutes)
- Lesson 6: Creating Advanced Business Rules (21 minutes)
- Lesson 7: Exploring the Universal Functions (14 minutes)
- Lesson 8: Better Email and Print Options (17 minutes)
- Lesson 9: Short Introduction to all the Other Modules (13 minutes)
In this video, we will show you the basic steps that you'll go through on your first B1UP installation. We will download the product, get a demo license and configure the basic modules. Towards the end, we'll make our first customizations on the Business Partner screen that goes directly to a Sales Order screen.
- How to install and configure Server Component
- Register Trial Offline License
- Download B1UP
- Boyum Portal (Buy)
- Function Buttons eLearning
- Function Buttons Help
- Item Placement Tool eLearning
- Item Placement Tool Help
- Mandatory Fields eLearning
- Mandatory Field Help
- Setup Superusers
In this video, we'll go through some simple and easy tweaks that can deliver instant value to your work. We'll start with the exchange rates module and then take a look at the powerful B1 Toolbox.
Our B1 Dashboards visualize data and provide customers with a better overview of operational performance. Simply define which KPIs are to be monitored and get a clear picture of how your business performs. With Dashboards, data can be prepared, quickly retrieved and thus changes or trends can be made transparent. In this video, we'll go through the different widget the Dashboards can offer.
In this video, we'll go through the options for screen manipulation in B1UP. With simple and easy to use configurations, you can modify the SAP Business One screens to your liking. Item Placement Tool also offers an advanced view which allows you to do more powerful changes on the screen.
In this video, we'll go through the different bulk update options B1UP has to offer. With the Master Data Manager, you are able to perform administration and maintenance tasks on common master data as a batch. This is done without the need for external tools like Data Transfer Workbench.
Sometimes you need create custom business rules which define specific instructions or constraints on how certain day-to-day actions should be performed. With the Validations module in B1UP, you can create almost any advanced business rule in SAP Business One.
In this video, we'll go through Universal Functions, the building blocks for every successful SAP Business One implementation. Watch how we go through the powerful options Universal Functions can offer.
- Universal Functions eLearning
- Universal Functions Help
- Macro System eLearning
- Macro System Help
- Line Loop eLearning
- Line Loop Help
- SQL Report eLearning
- SQL Report Help
- Sample: Track and Trace Links
- Sample: Post to MS Teams
- Sample: Macros as Data Templates
Our "B1 Print & Delivery" -module enables your company to scale communication through true automation, while still preserving the personal touch required to connect with your audience. In this video we'll go through the introduction of the comprehensive features and flexible logic "B1 Print & Delivery" can offer for different scenarios.
In this last video, you'll get a short introduction to the rest of the modules B1UP has to offer, so you can explore them on your own with the resource links provided.
- Default Data Help
- Add and Edit Menus Help
- Quick Create Help
- Template System Help
- Tab Control Help
- Make Items read Only Help
- Right Click Menu Creator Help
- Letter Merge Help
- B1 Search Help
- PLD Extensions Help
- Recurring Invoices Help
- Beas Usability Extensions Help
- B1 Mailchimp Help