Do you want to become a part of our journey? Are you passionate about developing projects in cooperation with a talented team? Then this might be your next adventure.
Paperflow is a digital and scalable solution developed in cooperation with scientists from Copenhagen University and built by some of the most skilled experts to help companies avoid manual entry and handling of accounting documents. In August 2022, Boyum IT Company acquired Paperflow.
Boyum IT Solutions creates award-winning solutions that solve business challenges within supply chain management, in areas such as manufacturing, logistics, quality control and invoicing.
Now, we are growing internationally, and our technology is based on cutting-edge proprietary AI technology and probabilistic programming. Our task is clear: Copy the human ability to identify information on paper and transfer this to usable data.
We are the flow-loving, paper-hating, hardworking team behind Paperflow and we are looking for more people to join our journey.
As a Support Consultant, you will:
· Work closely with development, implementation consultants, sales, product management, IT, and quality teams to assure smooth operation and optimal usage of our software systems to maximize the value provided to our customers.
· Analyze and resolve functional issues that arise post implementation by identifying problems, researching answers, and providing advice and assistance accordingly.
· Educate clients and explain features and functionality of the software application, as well as provide business process advice.
· Continue product expertise by updating job knowledge, education, training, and product/process documentation.
· Develop and execute test cases for software modifications.
· Manage client relations by providing business and systems expertise.
We are looking for someone who has…
• 2+ years customer support experience.
• Understanding of ERP systems, I.E 365 Business central, Uniconta, Dynamics AX.
• Understanding of SQL, Python and Google services.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
• Interest and aptitude for technology.
• Ability to work independently and to work as part of a multi-cultural (virtual) team.
• Self-motivation, industrious approach, and the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Excellent English & Danish verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and team-work abilities.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
For questions about the position, you are welcome to write to our Support Consultant, Liban Dirir at lidi@ or our CTO, Lasse Lorenzen at boyum-it.comlalo@. To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, portfolio and/or case studies to boyum-it.comhr@. We look forward to hearing from you! boyum-it.com
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality and a service-oriented mindset is the key.
If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.