When you choose the right manufacturing software you gain a better insight into your Manufacturing business, that can help you understand the product margins easier. You will be able to capture, assign and compare actual and standard costs for all finished products.The ability to capture true costs at batch level provides granular cost visibility, which is key to success. This includes not only material costs, but labor, machine and overhead costs as well, and it covers the additional need to include the cost of co-products, by-products and the impact of waste.
But to achive this, you must ensure all of your data is integrated into your manufacturing software. By using Data Integration Hub, it is possible to automate the complex and time-consuming process of entering BOM data and calculating its accurate cost. With this integration in place, a process that would usually take your highest-paid engineering staff a week to complete now only takes a few minutes.
Your resources need to be optimized to maximize production output, reduce changeover and setups, while meeting customer demand. With a manufacturing software capacity planning, initial delivery dates can be calculated via finite backward scheduling. When combined with APS, both material availability and capacity can be scheduled together to calculate a viable delivery date, enabling the planning of large numbers of short-run production orders.
Real time visibility
Choose a manufacturing software that includes a wide variety of functions to enable you to keep track of every relevant aspect in your production planning. For example, if the expiration of raw materials is an issue, a manufacturing software offers a report that identifies all the lots that are due to expire within a certain number of days. In addition, planned downtime can be managed on the resource maintenance calendar, and production scheduling can be automatically moved from a stopped resource to an active resource.
Furthermore, with manufacturing software solution you can easily build dashboards and define KPIs that deliver real-time information, giving you full visibility of your business so you can adapt quickly and maintain your competitive edge in the market. Data is stored centrally and online, not in offline spreadsheets, thus eliminating the manual entry of data into reporting tools and increasing accuracy.
5 key functions for our manufacturing software Beas Manufacturing
- Respond faster to a changing market by using analytics to track critical information about competitors, prices, and discounts.
- Improve the customer experience with a collaborative approach that is supported by information sharing across digital business networks.
- Maintain tight cost control by using real-time analytics to optimize operational processes.
- Disrupt traditional business models and take your company to the next level by exploiting new opportunities offered by digital transformation.
- Be ready to adapt to changing business models and ensure that you can scale quickly and flexibly to meet new requirements as your company grows.
- Reduce time spent on administration with automated workflows that leverage techno- logy based on the Internet of Things and machine learning.
- Access the information you need, quickly and easily, with in-memory computing solutions providing data updates in real time, so you can make decisions more quickly. Enhance decision making with real-time reporting in a format that suits your needs, such as with mana- gement dashboards.
- Simplify tasks and streamline processes by using application technology with built- in, best-in-class business practices
- Monitor your key performance indicators across all functional areas of your business in real time to track progress and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor cash flow across the organisation to manage cash and inventory more efficiently.
- Use your team members efficiently and reduce staff overhead through effective scheduling and by matching your available resources to your needs.
- Cut the costs of IT ownership by purchasing integrated software – such as suite solutions rather than point solutions – so you have less to manage.
- Practice strategic sourcing to lower costs associated with finding and qualifying suppliers by using advanced collaboration tools and business commerce networks.
- Gain visibility into your operations to more accurately project required cash buffers.
- Track “cash in and cash out” processes as they occur so that you can more tightly manage cash flow.
- Reduce production costs by accessing data in real time to monitor
- and control operations closely.
- Use data insights to efficiently manage your staff, supply chain, and production operations, reducing inventory and resource requirements.
- Develop a technology roadmap to support your business growth and help you achieve your digital transformation goals, giving you a competitive edge over companies that aren’t as innovative.
- Analyze your performance in real time, compare actual results against a forecast, and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Simplify processes by integrating software across purchasing, finance, accounting, and the shop floor.
- When you are expanding internationally, choose technology from vendors who understand global requirements such as tax legislation and provide solutions that help you stay compliant.
Become more effective with the manufacturing software Beas Manufacturing
Beas Manufacturing is the global manufacturing software solution for small to mid-sized discrete and process manufacturing businesses. Offering functionality from the planning phase through to control, implementation and fulfilment, Beas Manufacturing ensures efficiency and flexibility.
The combination with SAP Business One results in the ultimate solution for managing and controlling your production workflows, processes and cost accounting. this includes specific approaches and functions for materials management (order and stock-related production, mixed and variant production) as well as functionality for production planning and the generation of manufacturing orders.
The true value and foundation of Beas Manufacturing lies in 25 years of experience in manufacturing and manufacturing solutions, and long-established expertise in packaged and integration solutions based on SAP Business One.