Improve your production efficiency and increase productivity
Listening to the pulse of manufacturing to maximize throughput enables manufacturers to respond proactively to problems and reduce downtime in the plant. With increasing bill of material complexity and multi-constraint production resources such as machines, tooling and labor skills, your ability to provide accurate customer delivery dates is getting to be a complex task. In some cases, production staff are recording data on paper creating a lack of production visibility especially when trying to manually plan multiple resource types simultaneously.
These resources need to be optimized to maximize production output, reduce change over and setups, while meeting customer demand. With beas Manufacturing capacity planning, initial delivery dates can be calculated via finite backward scheduling. Combines with beas Manufacturing APS both material availability and capacity can bescheduled together to calculate the capable to promise delivery date while allows you to effectively plan large numbers of short run production orders.
5 Key Priority Business Goals for Small and Midsize Manufacturing Companies
- Respond faster to a changing market by using analytics to track critical information about competitors, prices, and discounts.
- Improve the customer experience with a collaborative approach that is supported by information sharing across digital business networks.
- Maintain tight cost control by using real-time analytics to optimize operational processes.
- Disrupt traditional business models and take your company to the next level by exploiting new opportunities offered by digital transformation.
- Be ready to adapt to changing business models and ensure that you can scale quickly and flexibly to meet new requirements as your company grows.
- Reduce time spent on administration with automated workflows that leverage techno- logy based on the Internet of Things and machine learning.
- Access the information you need, quickly and easily, with in-memory computing solutions providing data updates in real time, so you can make decisions more quickly. Enhance decision making with real-time reporting in a format that suits your needs, such as with mana- gement dashboards.
- Simplify tasks and streamline processes by using application technology with built- in, best-in-class business practices
- Monitor your key performance indicators across all functional areas of your business in real time to track progress and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor cash flow across the organisation to manage cash and inventory more efficiently.
- Use your team members efficiently and reduce staff overhead through effective scheduling and by matching your available resources to your needs.
- Cut the costs of IT ownership by purchasing integrated software – such as suite solutions rather than point solutions – so you have less to manage.
- Practice strategic sourcing to lower costs associated with finding and qualifying suppliers by using advanced collaboration tools and business commerce networks.
- Gain visibility into your operations to more accurately project required cash buffers.
- Track “cash in and cash out” processes as they occur so that you can more tightly manage cash flow.
- Reduce production costs by accessing data in real time to monitor
- and control operations closely.
- Use data insights to efficiently manage your staff, supply chain, and production operations, reducing inventory and resource requirements.
- Develop a technology roadmap to support your business growth and help you achieve your digital transformation goals, giving you a competitive edge over companies that aren’t as innovative.
- Analyze your performance in real time, compare actual results against a forecast, and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Simplify processes by integrating software across purchasing, finance, accounting, and the shop floor.
- When you are expanding internationally, choose technology from vendors who understand global requirements such as tax legislation and provide solutions that help you stay compliant.
13 specific Discrete & Process manufacturing industry solutions
Become more effective with beas Manufacturing
beas Manufacturing is the global solution for small to mid-sized discrete and process manufacturing businesses. Offering functionality from the planning phase through to control, implementation and fulfilment, beas Manufacturing ensures efficiency and flexibility for manufactures.
The combination of SAP Business One and beas results in the ultimate solution for managing and controlling manufacturers' workflows, processes and cost accounting. this includes specific approaches and functions for materials management (order and stock-related production, mixed and variant production) as well as functionality for production planning and the generation of manufacturing orders.
The true value and foundation of beas Manufacturing lies in 25 years of experience in manufacturing and manufacturing solutions, and long-established expertise in packaged and integration solutions based on SAP Business One.