Produmex Scan is an easy-to-implement, barcode scanning solution which automates SAP Business One Warehouse related inventory transactions in real-time.
This barcode scanning solution for warehouse operators automates the standard SAP Business One inventory transactions and business flows in real-time. With rapid deployment and ease of use, allowing users to start scanning in two hours from start of the installation process, providing an accelerated return on investment.
The ideal customer is seeking a very easy to implement solution without the difficulties of complicated logistics systems. Produmex Scan’s strength lies in simplicity versus complexity, while large numbers of transactions not being a problem at all at the same time: easy-to-use as well as high performing.
Key benefits on Produmex Scan
Supporting all native SAP Business One stock transactions
Comprehensive mobile warehousing features
Reduced operational cost
Much less human errors
Customizable from the box
Features and functions in Produmex Scan
Warehouse operations are easier and more effective. Workers get a simple and mobile-optimized program which is an interface to SAP data entry and data query. Only simple mobile transaction processes are exposed.
- Supports SAP Business One documents, warehouse, bins, UoM groups and branches Procure to Pay – purchase order, goods receipt purchase order
- Order to Cash – sales order, pick lists, deliveries and returns
- Manual and Automatic Replenishment – stock transfers and stock requests
- Production – issue to production and receipt from production
- Increase business profits by reducing obsolete inventory
- Correctly ship products and improving customer service levels
- Reduce product returns and lower the number of customer credit notes
- Significantly reduce paperwork and reduce data errors
- Lower the effort and time for picking while increasing labor productivity
How barcode scanning for warehouse operators using standard SAP Business One inventory transactions and business flows is possible. Learn in this video about how to start scanning within two hours from start of the installation process.