Warehouse scanner delivers inventory transactions in real-time
A Warehouse scanner is an easy-to-implement solution which automates the SAP Business One Warehouse related inventory transactions in real-time. This barcode scanning solution for warehouse operators automates the standard SAP Business One inventory transactions and business flows in real-time.
With rapid deployment and ease of use, allowing users to start scanning in two hours from start of the installation process, providing an accelerated return on investment.
A Warehouse scanner ideal customer is one seeking a very easy way to implement a solution without the difficulties of complicated logistics systems. A Warehouse scanner's strength lies in simplicity versus complexity, while large numbers of transactions not being a problem at all at the same time: easy-to-use as well as high performing.
Warehouse scanner key benefits
Supporting all native SAP Business One stock transactions
With a barcode scanner you will get a greater accuracy than with manual transactions
Reduced operational cost
Much less human errors
You can improve the visibility with a complete real-time integration
Features and functions in the Warehouse scanner solution
Warehouse operations are easier and more effective. Workers get a simple and mobile-optimized program which is an interface to SAP data entry and data query. Only simple mobile transaction processes are exposed.
- Supports SAP Business One documents, warehouse, bins, UoM groups and branches Procure to Pay – purchase order, goods receipt purchase order
- Order to Cash – sales order, pick lists, deliveries and returns
- Manual and Automatic Replenishment – stock transfers and stock requests
- Production – issue to production and receipt from production
- Increase business profits by reducing obsolete inventory
- Correctly ship products and improving customer service levels
- Reduce product returns and lower the number of customer credit notes
- Significantly reduce paperwork and reduce data errors
- Lower the effort and time for picking while increasing labor productivity
How barcode scanning for warehouse operators using standard SAP Business One inventory transactions and business flows is possible. Learn in this video about how to start scanning within two hours from start of the installation process.