The product configurator enables you to manage product variants - for example, in the creation of a quotation or sales order the user can be guided through a simple wizard to configure, calculate and integrate the products. The structure of these products is based on the master data, such as items, BOMs and routings, and this can be used with SAP Business One in the quotation and sales order processing. from the selection of certain products for exclusive pricing, through simple material lists to fully-integrated manufacturing, all applications are possible, and efficiency is maximized throughout.
Menu controlled management of product characteristics and variants
» Parameters, variables, formulas, string functions, conditions, rules, characteristics
» Additionally visualized support of the configuration with pictures, graphs, other information.
Assignment of the configuration structure to fields, information of
» Items, multi-level BOMs, routings
User interface for the configuration of products, according to application
» Static user interface to fill in the selection parameters
» Can be used without Product Configurator
• Manage values and variables, e.g., selection tables and formulas
• Allocate to fields of bills of material and routings
• Screen with automatic query of the variables
• Create bills of material and routings for use in precalculation and/or production
Product variants A-Z
» Based on maximal BOMs and routings
• Items of BOMs and operations can be allocated to one or several variants
• The allocations will be considered on multi-levels
• Selection of the used variant in sales quotations, sales orders, precalculations
• or at the point of generating work orders
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
QUESTIONS? IDEAS? WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Whatever you are looking for, the Boyum Helpcenter is your place and resource to help you get the most out of our solutions.