World Tour 2019 - Questions & Answers
How to purchase a training through our portal?
- We have made it easy for you to register for the Boyum World Tour through the Boyum Portal. A guide on how to proceed is available here.
Who will send out follow-up information once the I have registered?
- In order to register you have to log into our portal. Once the training has been purchased, you will get an email confirming your payment. Information about the course, including agenda and specific training location will be sent out over to you 3 weeks before the training starts. We reserve the right to change the training date and venue if unexpected circumstances occur. If you have additional question at some point, please contact us at sales@. boyum-it.com
Can a training be canceled even though I have registered?
- For a training for be confirmed, we require to have 6 participants who have registered and paid for the training. If this is not the case, the training will be canceled, and you will be notified by email and receive a full refund. We reserve the right to cancel a training up to 3 weeks prior to the training’s start date.
Who is qualified to participate?
- Anyone that wants to learn our products, whether you are in consulting, pre-sales or even if you are an end user. As the Boyum Training is covering our horizontal products, no previous knowledge is required to take the training. However, if you are planning on taking any of the Beas Manufacturing or Produmex WMS workshops, you do need to have basic knowledge of the solution.
I have limited knowledge of Beas Manufacturing / Produmex WMS, can I still attend the workshops?
- If you have limited knowledge of Beas Manufacturing, we do strongly recommend that you take our Beas Manufacturing or Produmex WMS basic course which can be accessed in our eLearning Hub. For more information about our different eLearning offerings and subscription plans, visit here.
I already know Beas Manufacturing / Produmex WMS. I guess this training is too basic for me?
- The workshop is highly beneficial for people with different levels of knowledge in Beas Manufacturing / Produmex WMS. You'll be working with diverse groups on hands-on cases, getting more insight into the workings of our products. Each implementation is simulation a business case of customer from a different industry. During the workshop you will have the opportunity to experience different implementations from different industries and participate in group discussions around advanced and complex scenarios. You also gain precious time with our most skilled consultants as all workshops are delivered under the guidance of a knowledgeable trainer. 96% of the participants said they feel more confident doing implementation activities after taking the training.