The year to enable your team
This year, we were proud to meet many consultants from all these different cities and connect with them, making sure they are now enabled when it comes to our solutions. If you weren't one, we invite you to join our World Tour 2020!
It will bring 6 different training programs to some countries around the globe:
- Boyum Horizontal Training
- Beas Manufacturing Pre-sales Workshop
- Beas Manufacturing Basic
- Beas Manufacturing Advanced
- Produmex WMS Basic
- Produmex WMS Advanced
Are you ready?
Our experts will be on tour in order to deliver the best training experience conveniently: closer to you. Check the available courses below and join our team for this exciting knowledge-transfer journey (for SAP Business One partners only)!
Once your seat has been booked and paid for, every attendee will receive a free pass to our eLearning Hub for 3 months and your company will additionally receive 10,000 points in the Boyum Partner Program for each participant!
We take the well-being and health of our employees, partners and customers very seriously. In the recent weeks we were monitoring the evolution of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, which includes the frequent check of travel advice from the World Health Organization and local authorities. Unfortunately, due to the situation in many parts of the world, we have no option rather than to cancel or postpone our World Tour 2020 dates till the end of April. Please check our website regularly for updates. As a substitute of our World Tour trainings we highly recommend our eLearning solutions to partners.
World Tour Q&A
How to purchase a training through our portal?
- We have made it easy for you to register for the Boyum World Tour through the Boyum Portal. A guide on how to proceed is available here.
Who will send out follow-up information once the I have registered?
- In order to register you have to log into our portal. Once the training has been purchased, you will get an email confirming your payment. Information about the course, including agenda and specific training location will be sent out over to you 3 weeks before the training starts. We reserve the right to change the training date and venue if unexpected circumstances occur. If you have additional question at some point, please contact us at sales@. boyum-it.com
Can a training be canceled even though I have registered?
- For a training for be confirmed, we require to have 6 participants who have registered and paid for the training. If this is not the case, the training will be canceled, and you will be notified by email and receive a full refund. We reserve the right to cancel a training up to 3 weeks prior to the training’s start date.
Who is qualified to participate?
- Anyone who wants to learn about our products, whether they are in consulting and pre-sales. As the Boyum Training is covering our horizontal products, no previous knowledge is required to take the training. However, if you are planning on taking any of the Beas Manufacturing or Produmex WMS advanced workshops, you do need to have basic knowledge of the solution.
I have limited knowledge of Beas Manufacturing / Produmex WMS, can I still attend the basic workshops?
- If you have limited knowledge of Beas Manufacturing, we do strongly recommend that you take our Beas Manufacturing or Produmex WMS basic course which can be accessed in our eLearning Hub. For more information about our different eLearning offerings and subscription plans, read more here.
I already know Beas Manufacturing / Produmex WMS. I guess this training is too basic for me?
- The workshops are highly beneficial for people with different levels of knowledge in Beas Manufacturing / Produmex WMS. You'll be working with diverse groups on hands-on cases, getting more insight into the workings of our products. Each implementation is simulation a business case of customer from a different industry. During the workshops you will have the opportunity to experience different implementations from different industries and participate in group discussions around advanced and complex scenarios. You also gain precious time with our most skilled consultants as all workshops are delivered under the guidance of a knowledgeable trainer. 96% of the participants said they feel more confident doing implementation activities after taking the training.