New beas Implementation Workshops
September 24-28, 2018 in our US office in Miami
October 8-12, 2018 in SAP UK in Maidenhead (limited to only 10 participants)
It is time to put your beas knowledge into real practice, as the course simulates an implementation from beginning to end!
Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of the product functionality, by thinking through requirements design considerations.
These are intensive “hands-on" workshops, in which the participants will be divided into small implementation groups (minimum 3 per group) and each group will work on implementing another fictitious company.
These workshops provide a unique and innovative way to teach and enable new and experienced beas consultants.
5 days onsite
Who should take this workshop?
- Support consultants
- Implementation consultants
- Technical / Functional consultants
This is not a beas basic course – we will not teach beas during this course –, all participants must come with product knowledge, which they are be able to get through our eLearning platforms.
400EUR per participant
When completing this training, consultants will be able to:
- Know the right questions to ask prior to implementing beas
- Understand the different implementation phases and get tips for each step to make sure implementation goes smoothly
- Get real experience on implementing beas
- Leave this workshop feeling more confident when going into the field and implementing beas with real customers.
We need at least 6 paid participants to hold each workshop. Please fill out the form to register.
An invoice will be sent to participants after they complete the online registration. Your registration is completed once we receive your payment.