This workshop is oriented to the experienced Produmex WMS implementation consultant that would like to expand their implementation knowledge.
Training curriculum includes the following...
This Basic implementation workshop is divided into 2 parts:
Theoretical knowledge on Produmex WMS functionality
- Master Data
- Advanced inbound processes
- Advanced internal processes
- Advanced production processes
- Picklist generation
- Advanced Picking processes
A hands-on creation of an implementation from scratch and focuses on generally accepted best practices.
- Requirements Survey document
- Prototype building
- Master data import
- checklist / test cases for integration testing
- How to design and perform trainings
- Customizations in a project
Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of the product functionality, by thinking through requirements and design considerations. These are intensive “hands-on" workshops, in which the participants will be divided into small implementation groups (minimum 3 per group) and each group will work on implementing another fictitious company.
These workshops provide a unique and innovative way to teach and enable experienced Produmex WMS consultants.
Dates and locations (continuously being updated):
- February 24-28 in Brussels, Belgium
Who should take this workshop?
- Support consultants
- Implementation consultants
- Technical / Functional consultants
This is not a Produmex WMS basic course – all participants must come with product knowledge.
Price per participant:
400 EUR / 450 USD / 3200 CNY
It was a great experience for me, it was valuable to understand how the system works and how it can be implemented along with SAP Business One. - Jorge Perez from Sapphire Systems