This workshop is oriented to the experienced Beas Manufacturing implementation consultant that would like to expand their implementation knowledge.
Training curriculum includes the following:
This advanced implementation workshop is divided into 2 parts:
Theoretical knowledge on Beas manufacturing functionalit
- Bin location
- Product configurator
- Beas usability extension
A hands-on creation of an implementation from scratch and focuses on generally accepted best practices.
- Requirements Survey document
- Prototype building
- Master data import
- Checklist / test cases for integration testing
- How to design and perform trainings
- Customizations in a project
Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of the product functionality, by thinking through requirements and design considerations. These are intensive “hands-on" workshops, in which the participants will be divided into small implementation groups (minimum 3 per group) and each group will work on implementing another fictitious company.
These workshops provide a unique and innovative way to teach and enable experienced Beas Manufacturing consultants.
Dates and locations (continuously being updated):
- February 3-7 in Madrid, Spain at Boyum IT Solutions S.L.
- February 10-14 in Milan, Italy
- February 23-27 in Frankfurt, Germany at Boyum IT Solutions GmbH
- March 30-April 3 in Miami, USA at Boyum IT Solutions Inc
Who should take this workshop?
- Support consultants
- Implementation consultants
- Technical / Functional consultants
This is not a Beas Manufacturing basic course – all participants must come with product knowledge.
Price per participant:
400 EUR / 450 USD / 3200 CNY
The Beas Implementation Workshop was great. We met different consultants from different places and we worked with a lot of very different cases that showed us very important tools. - Eugenia Silvera from Inzol Consulting