It is time to put your beas Manufacturing knowledge into real practice, as the course simulates an implementation from beginning to end!
5 days onsite - check the agenda here
Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of the product functionality, by thinking through requirements and design considerations.
These are intensive “hands-on" workshops, in which the participants will be divided into small implementation groups (minimum 3 per group) and each group will work on implementing another fictitious company.
These workshops provide a unique and innovative way to teach and enable new and experienced beas Manufacturing consultants.
Dates and locations (continuously being updated):
- February 4-8 in Milan, Italy
- February 18-22 in Sydney, Australia
- March 4-8 in Frankfurt, Germany ( Training in German language)
- April 8-12 in Los Angeles, US
- May 6-10 in Madrid, Spain (Training in Spanish language)
- June 10-14 in London, UK
- July 15-19 in Miami, US
- August 5-9 in Melbourne, Australia
- September 9-13 in Los Angeles, US
Who should take this workshop?
- Support consultants
- Implementation consultants
- Technical / Functional consultants
This is not a beas Manufacturing basic course – we will not teach the solution during this course –, all participants must come with product knowledge, which they are be able to get through our eLearning platforms.
Price per participant:
400 EUR / 450 USD / 3200 CNY