It is time to put your Beas Manufacturing knowledge into real practice, as the course simulates an implementation from beginning to end!
5 days onsite - check the agenda here
Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of the product functionality, by thinking through requirements and design considerations.
These are intensive “hands-on" workshops, in which the participants will be divided into small implementation groups (minimum 3 per group) and each group will work on implementing another fictitious company.
These workshops provide a unique and innovative way to teach and enable new and experienced Beas Manufacturing consultants.
Dates and locations (continuously being updated):
February 4-8 in Milan, Italy February 18-22 in Sydney, Australia March 4-8 in Frankfurt, Germany (training in German) - FULLY BOOKED March 11-15 in Mexico City, Mexico (training in Spanish) March 25-29 in Johannesburg, South Africa April 8-12 in Los Angeles, US and Montreal, Canada May 6-10 in Madrid, Spain (training in Spanish) -FULLY BOOKED! Registration closed May 13-17 Sydney, Australia
- June 10-14 in London, UK at the SAP Clockhouse
- July 15-19 in Miami, US at Boyum IT Solutions Inc
- August 12-16 in Melbourne, Australia
- August 26-30 in Bogota, Colombia (training in Spanish)
- September 2-6 in Frankfurt, Germany (training in German) at Boyum IT Solutions GmbH
- September 9-13 in Los Angeles, US
Who should take this workshop?
- Support consultants
- Implementation consultants
- Technical / Functional consultants
This is not a Beas Manufacturing basic course – we will not teach the solution during this course –, all participants must come with product knowledge, which they are be able to get through our eLearning platforms.
Price per participant:
400 EUR / 450 USD / 3200 CNY