Successfully manage and grow your business
The SAP Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory. sales and customer relationships, and project management to operations and human resources. SAP Business One helps you to streamline processes, gain a greater insight into your business. so that you can act fast and make decisions based on real time information. to help you drive profitable growth.
A single view of your business to help you stay in control. We understand that businesses like yours have big dreams and big goals. and as your business grows it can be difficult to get a single view of what is happening at any given time. when information resides in different applications or even locations. SAP Business One is designed for small and midsized companies to grow with you. it is flexible. modular. yet powerful and with its user-friendly interface, it is simple to use.
SAP Business One provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operation. It automates everyday accounting tasks such as maintaining ledger and journal entries, supporting tax calculations, and enabling multicurrency transactions. You can conduct all your banking activities – including processing bank statements and payments, as well as reconciling accounts. You can also manage cash flow, track budgets, and compare actuals versus plans to see where your business stands at a moment’s notice. By integrating your financial operation in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales, you can speed transactions and improve visibility into cash flow.
- Accounting– automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries,accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Controlling– accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs
- Simplified – management of fixed assets , the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry
- Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements. and payments by various methods including checks, cash. and bank transfers
- Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized report s from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews