This workshop is oriented to the new or novice Produmex WMS implementation consultant or someone trying to refresh their skills and have a focused workshop from trainers that have worked on real customer projects.
Training curriculum includes the following...
This Basic implementation workshop is divided into 2 parts:
Theoretical knowledge on Produmex WMS functionality
- Master data - Warehouse, Zone, Bin, Reports, QS
- Master data - Ext. Params, WMS Item master
- Inbound processes
- Internal processes
- Outbound processes
- Traceability and Data
- Reports and Labels
- Inventory management
- Basic production
A hands-on creation of an implementation from scratch and focuses on generally accepted best practices.
- Requirements Survey document
- Prototype building
- Master data import
- Checklist / test cases for integration testing
- End user training programs templates
See the agenda here.
Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of the product functionality by thinking through requirements and design considerations. This is an intensive “hands-on” workshop, in which the participants will be divided into small implementation groups (minimum 3 participants for each group) and each group will work on implementing another fictitious company.
This workshop provides a unique and innovation way to teach and enable new or novice Produmex WMS consultants.
Dates and locations (continuously being updated):
- February 3-7 in Miami, USA at Boyum IT Solutions Inc
- February 17-21 in Frankfurt, Germany at Boyum IT Solutions GmbH
- March 23-27 in Mexico City, Mexico
- March 30-April 3 in London, UK
Who should take this workshop?
- Support consultants
- Implementation consultants
- Technical / Functional consultants
Produmex WMS eLearning course
Price per participant:
400 EUR / 450 USD / 3200 CNY
In the short time allocated to each topic I was able to learn everything really quickly, if I was to attempt this with self learning I think it would have taken me potentially weeks to cover the same amount of content. - Enda Kelly from APH Solutions