We are looking for a tech lover with a positive attitude, who wants to expand their knowledge on a daily basis, to join our global team. Our office in Budapest (Hungary) will be your base.
As a Support Consultant at Boyum Solutions, you will have the unique opportunity to combine your technical aptitude, business and manufacturing knowledge, and desire for client contact in an exciting, software consulting career working directly with our global reseller community.
Our support consultants are our partner’s primary point of contact.
As a Support Consultant, you will:
• Work closely with development, implementation consultants, sales, product management, IT and quality teams to assure smooth operation and optimal usage of our software systems in order to maximize the value provided to our customers.
• Analyze and resolve functional issues that post-implementation by identifying problems, researching answers, and providing advice and assistance accordingly.
• Educate clients and explain features and functionality of the software application, as well as provide business process advice.
• Execute test cases for software features and modifications.
• Manage client relations by providing business and systems expertise.
• Excellent understanding of ERP solutions, ideally backed up by SAP certification as SAP Business One Support or Implementation Consultant.
• Strong experience in Produmex Scan / Produmex WMS or Beas Manufacturing – extreme advantage.
• Experience in MS-SQL /Hana Server.
• "Hands on” work experience gained in the Logistics / Manufacturing- extreme advantage.
• Experience in delivering application training and industry-related technical presentations at seminars, workshops, conferences, user groups, both onsite and remotely – an advantage
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
• Interest and aptitude for technology.
• Ability to work independently and to work as part of a multi-cultural (virtual) team.
• Motivation and is industrious and has the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and team-work abilities.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
• Experience with creating technical articles and tutorials (technical writing) - extreme advantage.
• Familiarity with Advanced Reporting Tools (e.g. Crystal Reports).
• Basic knowledge of transact SQL / HANA SQL.
• Basic knowledge of Networks, Windows OS, Virtual Machines.
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunities for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are key.
If you are the colleague we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.