Do you want to take part in our exciting journey and work with a broad range of legal areas in an international company?
We are looking for a Legal Counsel in our office in Denmark. Referring to the Group CFO, you will provide active support, advice, and counseling to the company on all legal matters and play a vital part in how we conduct ourselves legally across multiple topics towards multiple stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Managing all day-to-day legal affairs of Boyum IT Solutions: providing practical and timeladvicese and answers to internal stakeholders on legal issues and managing and coordinating legal matters with external stakeholders (partners, suppliers, banks, regulatory authorities).
- Establish and maintain a contract management framework with contracting tools and processes, legal language library, reference materials, process improvements, and contract lifecycle management.
- Draft, review, amend, and negotiate contracts and related customer and supplier documentation, incl. Reseller Agreements, Data Processing Agreements, schedules, SOWs, NDAs, addenda, amendments, etc.
- Efficiently drive contract, negotiation, and approval processes to conclusion, from initial request to completion, incl. coordinating responses to disputes, and securing internal approvals where needed.
- Responsible for the establishment, maintenance, governance, and updating of regulatory compliance programs and data security programs (analyses, policies, educational activities, and training) across the data protection and GDPR, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, export control, financial sanctions, cyber and IT security, etc.
- Assist the corporate governance of legal structure, document management, and transfer pricing, hereunder offering advice and counseling on future M&A and defining the optimal legal business structure.
- Coordinate external legal support and compliance requirements.
- Legal degree (cand. jur. or cand.merc.jur.), preferably with a relevant technical specialization/profile (IT, IP, software development, data management and security).
- Minimum three years experience from private practice or in-house legal position.
- Experience in the software development industry in a complex, partner-driven, international context.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience as a legal counselor within compliance and/or within the software development industry.
- Certification as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) [LINK]. Can be done during employment at Boyum IT Solutions.
- Proven project management and stakeholder relations management skills.
- Curiosity and willingness to develop, acquire new knowledge, and develop new competencies in a dynamic international work environment, operating across multiple legal aspects and jurisdictions.
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values.
We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation. We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key. If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.