Boyum IT Solutions creates award-winning solutions that solve business challenges within supply chain management, in areas such as manufacturing, warehouses, quality control, and invoicing.
We are looking for a Lead Digital Product Designer who will lead and own the end-to-end design process from ideation to delivery using full-stack designer knowledge and methodologies. Can you create new concepts, establish, and lead the process to find solutions to highly complex use cases through innovative design? If so, you may be our new Lead Digital Product Designer at Boyum IT.
You will start working in a small team of product design based out of our headquarters in Aarhus, but we are growing rapidly. So, you will play a key role in the future of our cloud solutions, establishing the team and also shaping the way the design impacts products and processes. We are looking for a designer who can lead the process to meet our customers’ needs, together with our product management and development team.
We are looking for someone who can…
- Implement value-based, innovative processes and tools discovering the needs of both the businesses we serve and their users.
- Define and take ownership of the process from idea to development.
- Help evangelize UX & UI design across the business; empowering your colleagues to make better decisions that create real value for our customers.
- Take initiative in building their hypotheses, concepts, and wireframes; and perform research with a range of methodologies to validate them.
- Transform early concepts into working prototypes of new products and features that can be used for user testing, validation, and development.
- Continuous discovery and help product teams refine their ideas by deeply understanding real user problems
- Work tightly with other Product Designers, Product Managers & Developers to find the best solutions to problems.
- Help us build a world-class design system; working with creating reusable concepts that can fit complex use cases.
It is a requirement that…
- You can demonstrate a large UX research toolbox, and show are comfortable working with different methodologies to pick the right process and tools for the job
- You are skilled in transforming insights into action and prioritizing future initiatives based on what brings the most value.
- You have solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, and process flows
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in a field related to UX or Digital Design.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in UX, Product Design, Digi,tal Design or similar.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
It is an advantage, but by no means a requirement if…
- You have proficiency in, Figma Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- You have hands-on experience with the utilization of component libraries and design systems
- YoUp-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- You have experience working with complex B2B products, ERP systems, or even experience working within a warehouse or production environment.
- You have experience in hosting workshops such as Design Sprints
For questions about the position, you are welcome to Development Manager, Mads Michelsen at mami@. boyum-it.com
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, portfolio, and/or case studies to hr@. We look forward to hearing from you! boyum-it.com
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values.
We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation. We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key. If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.