DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A WELL-ESTABLISHED INTERNATIONAL GROWTH COMPANY?
We are looking for an experienced CMO within software who will own, develop, and manage the implementation of the go-to-market strategy for Boyum IT - overseeing all aspects from brand developing, positioning, strategic marketing, demand generation, inbound marketing, and product marketing, to customer engagement and retention, brand development, PR, social media, and corporate communication.
As our new Chief Marketing Officer, you will lead several strategic initiatives - all aiming to strengthen our current position as a supply chain provider and supporting Boyum IT in developing into leaders of the SaaS and platform economy. We have recently started expanding from SAP Business One to also offer our solutions in the Microsoft Business Central market. Our goal is to become a vertical thought leader with outstanding solutions that integrate with multiple ERPs.
This role is well suited to an experienced marketer with a strong track record of successfully scaling a SaaS business, who is equally comfortable creating and executing strategic initiatives as they are implementing hands-on tasks, and who can build, mentor, and develop a strong marketing team.
You will report to the CEO and be a part of the management team and thus contribute actively to the development of Boyum IT. You will lead a committed and skilled international team full of creativity, enthusiasm, and commitment.
How you will help strengthen Boyum IT’s position:
- Retain our market leadership position in the SAP Business One market.
- Establish a leadership position in the Microsoft Business Central market.
- Develop and guide the communication, marketing, and branding strategy of Boyum IT.
- Ensure that the overall strategic direction is reflected in everything spanning from website and documents to SoMe channels, events, and core presentations.
- Lead, create and establish our brand and marketing operations
- Build and lead the marketing team
- Lead and collaborate with sales and product teams for ensuring the right product positioning, product awareness, etc.
- Support our partners and customers in being successful with our software solutions through effective and efficient marketing collaterals and co-marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to achieve our strategic goals
- Build an effective B2B SaaS marketing growth engine.
You are an experienced CMO with a strategic, analytical, and execution-oriented mindset, preferably with several years of management and team responsibility.
You have a commercial educational background at Master’s level and have subsequently had a commercially oriented career, where you have dealt with Branding, PR, Marketing, and Communication on a managerial level. Maybe you have built your career within tech, IT, or another partner-led company.
Also, you have:
- Leadership capability with a minimum of 3-6 years of relevant experience
- An understanding of the necessary digital marketing disciplines and how they intermingle with one another e.g. CRM, SEM, and SEO.
In other words: You excel at communication, and you have a profound strategic understanding of marketing and branding. Finally, you have solid interpersonal skills –and know how to lead a small, devoted professional team in the right direction.
For questions about the position, you are welcome to contact VP Marketing & HR Manager, Nadja Boyum at nfb@. To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and/or case studies to boyum-it.comhr@. We look forward to hearing from you! boyum-it.com
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunities for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key.
If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.