We are looking for a versatile business intelligence developer with a love for data to join our growing global department that today consists of 7 financial employees and 2 dedicated BI specialists. You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of warehouse data to support our business decision-making. As our BI Developer, you will be working on designing various analytical reports on our company data to support business performance monitoring and business decision making.
In this role, you will become part of a team of highly dedicated and motivated specialists, with a direct report to the CFO. You will be based in our Headquarter office located in Aarhus and will have a close collaboration with all teams across the Boyum group.
Your responsibilities will include solution design, developing, testing, debugging and maintenance of our internal business intelligence solution, including:
- Enterprise data modeling
- Creating and maintaining ETL pipelines
- Building and maintaining data cubes
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and reports with user involvement
- Data analysis using statistical methods
- Experiment with creating statistical models to learn from our data
- Seek out learning opportunities to improve yourself and the products
OUR SOLUTION STACK AND TOOLS:
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Data Tools (SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Microsoft Power BI
- Visual Studio with SQL Server Integration Services
- Version control using Git
- You have a relevant university degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business-related disciplines or equivalent
- At least one year of experience building ETL packages (preferably using SSIS).
- At least one year of experience with building data warehouses including SQL, DAX, and tabular or MDX Cubes.
- At least one-year experience building dashboards and reports
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to manage a backlog of assignments
- Effective communication skills to explain data
- Effective collaboration skills to work with the users of our internal business intelligence solutions.
- It will be an advantage but not required if you have experience with Scrum or Kanban, Python or R, and Machine Learning (ML) models.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to apply?
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to hr@ . We look forward to hearing from you! boyum-it.com
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, and we will close the ad once we have hired our new team member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please send your CV in English.
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT you become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values.
We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation. We can offer a role in a well-established international growth company, and you will have the chance to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are the key. If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.