Find all the new features in a detailed description in this article!
B1 Print & Delivery and B1 iPayment Integration:
In addition to SecureTrading, Authorize.Net, and ProPay, the integration now covers Square, Cayan, Eway, and CyberSource.
Don't miss the chance to optimize your financial processes, using automation in your favor.
*Requires B1 Usability Package 2019.08 and B1 iPayment 2019.08.
NEW MASTER DATA MANAGER
Do want to be more productive? Now you can update UDTs (User Defined Tables) and UDOs (User Defined Objects) records in a batch using the brand new Master Data Manager.
Messages and Alerts Widget now have 'From' and 'Time' columns, so you can better manage the communication with your peers.
- Add-on Debug Console: Find what's wrong when creating customizations by debugging B1 Validations and features involving SQL or dynamic syntax.
- Enhanced Error System: It is a real lifesaver! Solve the most common problems related to Crystal Reports, Outlook, SMTP, and Exchange by getting a detailed error description and a list of possible causes featuring recommended actions to overcome issues.
- Server Component Check-in Log: Sometimes you may have drawbacks because multiple instances of the Server Component are running in parallel. Now you can to keep track of any Server Components interacting with a given database, making it easy to manage B1UP related services.
- B1 Search: Improvements on B1 Search to provide more relevant results.
- Macros: Easily add conditional statements and variables using the "Quick Insert" feature.
We are focusing on Quality quite a lot by getting rid of bugs.
Thanks for reporting any issues you come across. It helps us develop a better product for you!
Don't miss the What's New video and stay on top of news.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to send your feedback, it will be truly appreciated.
*By subscribing to the newsletter you agree to our privacy statement. Boyum IT Solutions guarantees that the data collected will be treated confidentially in accordance with data protection regulations.